Pixio Outlet Store Limited Warranty Policy
*Apples to any Certified Refurbished & Certified B-Stock Models
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, Pixio warrants the Pixio Monitor (“Product”) you have purchased from Pixiogaming.com to be free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal consumer use during the warranty period in the continental United States, Hawaii, and Alaska. If the Product becomes defective during the warranty period Pixio will, at its option, repair or replace the Product. Pixio may use new or reconditioned components or parts to repair the Product or replace the Product with a new or reconditioned Product of the same or functionally equivalent model. However, please note that Certified Refurbished & Certified B-Stock units are sold "as is" and may include certain pixel and aesthetics standards different from our original warranty policy for New condition products. These standards are listed on the outlet page per condition and replacements or serviced parts will apply as well.
I. Pixio Outlet Limited Warranty: Subject to the exclusions set forth below:
- Certified Refurbished Models will provide a one (1) year Pixio Outlet Warranty from the purchase date.
- Certified B-stock or Used Models will provide a ninety (90) days Pixio Outlet Warranty from the purchase date.
B. Return Merchandise Authorization Shipping: The Customer will pay shipping freight to Pixio or a Pixio Authorized Service Provider, and Pixio will pay shipping freight to the Customer during the warranty period.
C. Repaired or Replaced Parts and Products: Replacement parts and products assume the remaining original warranty, or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer.
D. DOA (Dead On Arrival) and Shipping Damages: Must be reported within seven (7) days of purchase. An RMA number must be issued in order to process the replacement. Pixio will replace the DOA unit with a brand new replacement. Pixio will cover the freight charges both ways. Pixio is not responsible for the shipping damages reported after seven (7) days period.
E. Definition of Abnormality and Malfunction on Monitors
1) Abnormal line/Incorrect Color/Overlapping images
2) Unable to switch on the monitor by Power button/White Display/Power LED does not light up
3) Control buttons not working
4) Power leak and safety concerns
5) Shipment arrived with carton box damaged
6) Model name does not match with shipment
II. This Limited Warranty does not Apply to: (“Excluded Circumstances”)
1. Removed, revised, defaced, or damaged warranty seals and/or original factory serial numbers.
2. Damage resulting from improper installation, including, but not limited to, incorrect or insufficient electric power supply.
3. Defects resulting from long-term improper use.
4. Damage resulting from long-term static images displayed (also referred as “Image Sticking”) or improper use.
5. Damage (including cosmetic damage such as scratches, spots, or dents), failure, loss, or personal injury due to misuse, abuse, negligence, improper maintenance, and storage, or acts of nature.
6. Damage incurred while being transported or moved by the customer.
7. Damage resulting from infection or installation of illegal software.
8. Damages caused by servicing not authorized by Pixio
9. Damages caused by a product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Pixio
10. Damages caused by usage that is not in accordance with product instructions or user manuals, failure to follow the product instruction or user manuals or failure to perform cleaning or preventative maintenance
11. Uninterrupted or error-free operation of the product
12. Any equipment or components that were not included in your product as originally sold to you
13. Loss of Data
14. Normal wear and tear
15. Minor imperfection that meets design specifications
16. Cosmetic damage or exterior finish that does not affect functionality including but not limited to scratched or cracked displays
17. Within Panel Bright/Dark Dot Warranty & Regulation acceptance. See I.F.1
18. Misuse of product, No receipt/confirmation, Invalid Purchase or No communication can void any warranty service.
III. Warranty Service Procedure:
A. Please read Pixio’s Limited Warranty Policy thoroughly before proceeding.
B. Fill out the "Return Merchandise Authorization Form"
a. Customers must assist Pixio in diagnosing issues with your product and follow Pixio’s warranty processes.
C. A Pixio customer service representative will notify you of the final decision for eligibility of warranty services.
a. Customers, whose product is eligible for warranty services, will receive an RMA confirmation email from a Pixio customer service representative.
b. Customers, whose product is NOT eligible for the limited warranty services, or is out of warranty, will be notified of the reasoning and potential options to resolve your issues.
c. An RMA confirmation email will include the RMA number and instructions for properly packaging and shipping the product back.
D. Make sure to ship your product properly to the address provided in the RMA confirmation email.
a. Shipping costs to Pixio will not be reimbursed.
i. Pixio recommends insuring all products being shipped back to us. Pixio will not be responsible or refund items lost or damaged during transit.
E. Please provide Pixio customer service with your customer information and tracking number, with the RMA number in the email title. Like so:
a. Email Subject: RMA #XXXXXX
b. Body: First and Last Name, Order Number, Tracking Number
IV. Limitations of Liability
Pixio SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY. Pixio’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE YOU PAID FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PLUS INTEREST ALLOWED BY LAW. Pixio IS NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR EVENTS BEYOND Pixio'S CONTROL, SUCH AS ACTS OF GOD, VIRUSES, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF USE, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to You. This Agreement gives You specific legal rights and You may have other rights which vary from state to state, jurisdiction to jurisdiction or province to province. Rev.0413 PN: 46.AD159.003 5
Product Repair after Warranty Period
Customers with a Pixio product beyond the warranty period may request a repair/replacement service under specific conditions. Please contact us at CS@PixioGaming.com or www.pixiogaming.com/contact.