Pixio Team is looking for a Warehouse Operations Associate who is seeking to work for a fast growing, E-Commerce based company.
What you'll be doing
- Assist with receiving, warehousing and distribution operations
- Order processing, RMA/RTV & Inventory Management
- Receiving, Tracking, Shipping & Documentation for all shipments
- Labeling, Stockpiling & Organizational Procedures
- Assisting with operational policies and procedures
- Assisting with security operations
- Operate a manual pallet jack, forklift, etc.
- Keep station/area organized
- Other warehouse duties as assigned
What you should have
- 2-3 years warehouse experience
- Requires proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Valid Driver License
- Excellent verbal, writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to work overtime
- Team player, problem solver, organizational and time-management skills
- Detail oriented and attention to details is a must
- Able to lift over 50 lbs
- Warehouse management experience is a plus
- Forklift experience/certification is a plus
- Experience with Supply Chain & Logistics is a plus
- Experience with FedEx, UPS, OnTrac, USPS is a plus
- Experience with Inventory Management & Shipping Platforms
- Ecommerce Platforms: Shopify, Bigcommerce, Ebay, Amazon, Walmart, Newegg, Etc.
- Loves games
- Knowledge around PC gaming or gaming in general
- Experience with ERP, EDI, SAP, Etc.
- Experience with platforms such as Skuvault, Shipstation, Shipworks, Bright Pearl, SPS commerce, Commerce Hub, Etc.
We are a display company focused on creating high quality and high performance gaming monitors with affordable prices. Located in Torrance, CA and founded in 2016. Just a couple of gamer's trying to help everyone experience gaming at its best. Focused on growing and becoming a part of the Esports community, we are constantly adapting, constantly evolving in order to provide our gamer's the tools to instill fear and conquer all adversaries.Apply Now